How to make sure your clients know their Personal Information is Protected!
- Collection of personal information
- Collection and use of personal information
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
- The client’s rights and ability to control their personal information
- informing the website user of the intended audience of the website;
- providing limitation of liability provisions;
- explaining aspects of intellectual property relating to the business. (It prevents others from stealing your Intellectual property or copying your site design and information);
- explaining conduct of rules relating to the website. i.e. users cannot use the site to send through unsolicited emails to the business owner; and
- excluding competitors from using the material on your website for the purposes of competing with the business.