We're passionate about helping business owners avoid unnecessary risks by providing tailored commercial legal advice, such as professional commercial contracts.
Commercial or business contracts are legally binding agreements that define the terms and obligations of a business deal or agreement, so it's important to get them right.
There's no 'One Size Fits All' solution in commercial law - a template contract or business lawyer who doesn't take the time to get to know your specific business will not help solve your specific problem. So whether you need help with a contract for a commercial agreement, business sale, franchise, lease, or anything else, we'll take the time really get to know you and your business so we can ensure your contract is suitable for your specific business needs.
We can assist you with:
- Drafting commercial agreements, including joint venture agreements, supply agreements, distribution agreements, services agreements and licence agreements.
- Business structuring and succession planning, including shareholders agreements, partnership agreements and joint ventures.
- Corporate advisory and compliance, including the Corporations Act.
- Business sales and purchases, including undertaking due diligence, drafting and negotiating contracts, commercial settlements.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Franchising including reviewing and advising on the sale or purchase of franchised businesses, working with business to franchise or licence their successful business model and compliance with the Franchising Code of Conduct.
- Commercial leasing including drafting and negotiating leases, agreements for lease, surrender of lease, variation of lease and assignment of leases for landlords or tenants.